Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What's eating your apple tree?

Allright so this isn't the best pic in the world. I can do great still shots- but meese through windows that is a different story. Anyway the shrub is a 30 yr. old crabapple tree, the meese keep it very well pruned. And gotta' love our daylight- I took this pic around 11:30 pm.

So if anyone is wondering what is a meese? Well the plural of goose is geese right, so why isn't the plural of moose meese? Just a thought.Onto knitting news: finished 1/3 row of shawl. I checked out some books from the library yesterday and well I want to read not knit.

Last night I hosted an Usborne book party, it was great fun. The youth pastor's wife and young son came as did 2 other people. Thing one decided that it was best to be gone as I had a houseful of kids. I'm sorry I didn't plan it for his convenience. DH and Thing two were gone.
Had to work yesterday and today. Yesterday I learned about bloodborne pathogens, yippee. I got paid for 1 1/4 hrs. after gas and daycare I made -$2.00, what a negative? I lost money yesterday. No seriously I probably did make $2.00. I should have stayed home, except that I would have had to make it up. No more Monday work until July. Yeah!!!!
Today sunny and temps in the 60's.

No comments: