Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Name meme

Knitting news: All stitches went back on needle ok. Finished the row now down to 9 rows left to do. So much for wanting to finish this week. Now for stash pix. The first is what mom gave me for an very early Christmas/b-day gift. 6 months early in fact. It is yarn tote with wheels.
Now to show you what you can pack into this cute little bag.

Yep, all this yarn is new (in stash less than 2 yrs. all of Bumpkins yarn is stored in here- except the one still in the cradle.) I will show pix. of all my stash- does this keep me from wanting more? Of course not.

I have been tagged by Ami for this name meme(DH showed me how to read it yeah!!). Here are the meme directions: Give the meaning of your kids’ names, and write about what or how or why you gave the name to your kids. Tag five people to play along and leave a comment at their blog to let them know they have been tagged. No, you don't have to post the name, you can post just the meaning and why you chose it. Ok so here goes.
  • Jacit Andreana- Her first name is a combination of her father's and mine. (Had to change the e to i so her nickname wouldn't be jacket, which it was anyway) Her middle name is a derivative of my middle name (but way more elegant.)
  • Bumpkins is also named with a combination of mine and her dad's name (different dad's). Her middle name is an ethnic family name on her dad's side. It means wreath of pearls.
The people that I have tagged are Kazul and Kaki I know that that is only 2 but I can't think of anyone else that has kids.
Thing 2 had court today and summer school. Wonder how that went. Thing one told me that the Peace Corp might not be to bad. I told him that he needed his GED. Thing one needs a job or back to jail he goes.

Lupine is blooming and temps are in the 60's.

No comments: