1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why? I can't pin down a state but the North East region looks very enticing. The weather is similar to here, the fishing industry is similar, a different language. Old farms/ houses, Architecture, beaches, warm water to swim in. Fall leaves.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
Country: Norway, I have some distant relatives there.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries? From Minnesota to Alaska (as a child) and from the Olympia Peninsula Washington to San Fran, Cali on Hwy 101.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it? Mazatlan, Mexico. Some what tropical.
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why? Puerto Vallarta and Mazatlan. First time out of country and on a real "touristy" type vacation. No family visiting involved.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain. Tour guide but not tourist.
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comer or an amusement seeker? all three are interesting, but beach comer would have to get top pick.
8. What's your favorite type of yarn? Natural fibers
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn? Fun fur and cast iron synthetic.
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet? I will try anything once.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation? Hats, scarves, socks (portable projects)
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet? Counted cross stitch, sewing and reading Christian Books
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise) no
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite? Green is my favorite color. Least fave: camouflage
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)? Sweet
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know? I garden (kind of) bike and swim.