Monday, June 25, 2007

Another Rainy day

My purple flower bed. Not that good of a pic. Now my irises down at the end are blooming as are my beach peas and chives. All purple!!! maybe when the bachelor buttons are done blooming I will move them over to here. Or better idea, flag them and move them next spring. Yeah my sunflower is up- all bets are off as to whether it will bloom though.
Knitting: I co and knitted 8 rows of a seaweed wrap. Then I wanted to get ten rows done last night, well in all my hurry I went from having 65 stitches to 72. Today I attempted to unknit to find the added stitches well that didn't work either as then I ended up with 56 stitches. Frogged and restarted. Already having difficulty because after the first row I had 66 stitches. So put it aside for a little bit later when I can really concentrate on the project at hand.

What else have we done today? I gathered trash and cleaned out one fridge. NASTY!!! Made a dr.s appt. for Bumpkins on Wednesday (was supposed to be today but I forgot to schedule one) Thing one is living back here- still thinks that DH's rules are to strict. The kid doesn't have insurance and he is extreme skate boarding w/o gear. All DH asks is that he wear gear when boarding. Thing Two was out drinking again, doesn't he know that if he gets caught he will go to the youth detention facility? And people say girls are harder to raise than boys. Yeah right. DH is going to let the band's bass player go. Now they need another bass player, they want another singer too. Bugger it- I can't find their band on the internet.

Ok here is a meme that I surfed across from Vicki and some others.

Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things… NOTHING made up! If you can't think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CANNOT use your own name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!

Your Name: Janet

1. Famous Singer/Band: Janet Jackson/Jackson 5
1.a. Famous Song: Jump

2. 4 letter word: jazz

3. Street: Jan

4. Color: Jade

5. Gifts/Presents: Jewelery

6. Vehicle: Jaguar

7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: jams/ Jellies

8. Boy Name: Jacob

9. Girl Name: Jane

10. Movie Title: Jumanji

11. Drink: Juice

12. Occupation: Jester

13. Celebrity: Jennifer Lopez

14. Magazine:

15. U.S. City: Jasper

16. Pro Sports Teams: Jets

18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Jumper cables were needed.

19. Something You Throw Away: Jeans

20. Things You Shout: Jeepers!!!

21. Cartoon Character: Jane Jetson

* * * *

And just a random site, do people really use this? the Keeper

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I actually know a woman who used the Keeper. Have no idea why, but she says she loved it. She has no worries from me stealing it, thats for SURE!