Athena is a killer. DH commented on a funky odor in our room again. After investigation this was found under the crib and wrapped up in a quilt. Surprisingly it didn't plug the toilet up. But now the stench of dead rodent is in the quilt- not sure how to get the smell out. Right now the quilt is soaking in 2 gallons of cool water and 1/4 c baking soda (quilt is for a cradle).
Bumpkins modeling her new butterfly towel. I made this for Christmas, but it turned out so bad she will get it now. Just have to finish attaching the hood. To much material to serge or sew through.
The back of the butterfly towel. This pattern was Simplicity pattern 4175. Used 2 bath towels- this is My Tuesday's Strange Stuff!!! If someone else made this and theirs turned out- please let me know.
Knitting: nothing yet, been busy doing other things like dismantling my serger. It works now- it was threaded wrong, actually the needle was in the wrong place. Fixed that then lost a screw in the machine- had to totally take apart the machine to fix that. Works now. Finished the towel and put a rolled hem on a blanket for DM.
Today was the last day for dip netting (we didn't go, so no fish for us) and today was also the last day summer camp got to go to the pool. So that means slide. I am so sore from yesterday and everyone else is beat. We played way to hard yesterday. Paid registration on mom mobile that was 1 1/2 hrs at DMV, some people were waiting over 2 hrs.
Weather: was foggy and a cold 50.
Dinner: tuna helper