Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Today's Snow

This is DH snow blowing the drive at 10:00 this morning.
If you look close you can see the stuff still coming down.
Our accumulation was almost 7 inches, the driveway took forever and thankfully it was all powder! Sorry it is blurry- and yes that is the Christmas tree. (It isn't so dried out now)

This is a close up of DH snowblowing the drive. Here you can see how deep the snow was.
Out at work there was almost 10 inches of the stuff- maintenance snowplowed all day and barely stayed ahead of the stuff.













This is the snow piled up on the window ledge at work. I was inside taking the picture (note body reflection) hoping to capture what I saw last night. You can see each individual snowflake and they are shiny! As I was taking the picture, Nige walked in the office and asked "What are you doing?" I did a duh answer "What does it look like?" Then there was a debate about how the picture wasn't going to turn out and that flash was required. For the record the picture taken inside turned out better than the ones outside.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Great snow pics. I do enjoy a nice snowfall. But I can't imagine digging myself out. And that's why you have a snow blower!!