Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Finished Objects 2008

Saturday Sky: See we have beautiful blue skies too. (Our temp this am was -5)

Finished this scarf, just before going to the "overnighter" swap. (I intentionally chopped off her head!) She liked the scarf and it was long enough.
Specifics:
Cast on w/US 8 needles and then knitted w/US 7
Pattern: Enjoyable Rib Scarf
Length: about 50"
Time: Cast on November 2007 finished January 11 2008





Pajama pants also made for Secret Sister. She loved them
Made size 8
pattern: simplicity 8911 (SUPER EASY)
Fabric used: 5 yards of flannel (bought November 2007)




Knitting: started knitting on DH's scarf again. Another inch done. Need to find another shawl pattern for my new Secret Sister- She is an XL. If anyone knows of an easy pretty pattern please let me know.

Bumpkins did really well last night w/DM watching her then DH took over. DH let her sleep in the big bed! Now to take a shower and get ready for our day. I might even get another Saturday Sky pix w/mountains this time.

Please scroll down for the contest!! Only 4 people have entered so far and 2 of them are family!
5 more days!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

I like the pants! I pulled out some fabric to make the rugrats pants, but I think I don't have enough......