What are my resolutions for this year? What do I think is very important now, but will fall to the wayside come the end of the month, or March, or even possibly last?
So I will start with some habits that I already have in place to improve upon.
- Clean house every day, complete w/laundry.
- Eat healthy foods
- Exercise more
- Maintain Stash Parody in Yarn
- Knit/make Christmas Presents each Month
- Achieve Stash Parody in Fabric
- Read the Bible all the way through
- Not be so critical of others in this house
- Work on Birthday projects all the year.
- Make something for myself
- Knit a pair of socks every other month, on the odd months make mittens.
- Get my Lifeguard Instructor Certification
- Keep WSI current (boss won't send in paperwork, I have to remember to do it).
Anyways i think that is all my resolutions.... Please stand by to watch most of them mutate into something else of higher importance.
All in all my 2008 has started out better than some of my co-workers. One lost a grandmother and another got evicted from her house (her parents were her landlords... YIKES!)
How is yours going? Bet it is going almost AWESOME now...