Saturday, October 13, 2007

Weekend update

Pay it forward! I surfed across this quite some time ago- then my conscious got to me. So I did a lot of surfing to find someone who didn't have 3 people. And fond Jopal.

I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. This isn't a huge gift, just a little something to lift your spirits. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do if you like, is in return pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.


Athena wants to come out... but her days of being outside are done, until next summer. She will get sick- pneumonia sick if she goes outside now.

Cut out mittens for Bumpkins- hope to finish cutting them out today and sew them together tonight. Also almost finished with the baby doll robe - still needs ties. Want to cut out and sew 2 doll baby diapers for Bumpkins.

Today is rainy- wanted to go on one last bike ride for the season. But that isn't happening. Am very glad that the snow is almost gone. This is way to early in the year for the white stuff to stick around. Makes for a VERY long winter. Now have to scramble to get my tires swapped over to studs. (everyone else is swapping their tires over- mechanics won't be getting any time off this next few weeks!).

Dinner Pizza and salad. (worst part about being so lactose intolerant is not being able to eat Clam Chowder- not the red Manhattan so-called chowder, but the New England stuff).

3 comments:

Dandy said...

Hi Janet... I'd love to join the pay it forward.... I've seen it many times on the net thinking I should join up... but then I nenver do... so today is the day!!

thanks for the comments on my blog.... :0)

Andreanalaska said...

Kitty!!! Remember what happened last time she got out in the winter. Ran through the snow tried to jump in the window sill only to discover the window was closed, fell back in the snow and got pneumonia.

jopal said...

Janet, I need your address for the Pay it forward challenge. plesae email it to jopalange_2000@yahoo,com
Thanks!