Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesdays strange stuff



Knitting: did another row on Bumpkin's sweater. And two more on DH's scarf.

Another long day at work... again night supervisor. I have to be careful on how I move/twist my upper body as one of my ribs likes to roll. Well I have done just that- twisted in the wrong way and now my rib is very painful. I taught water aerobics like that too. Maybe tonight it will go back the way it is supposed to be.

The book "Saxons, Vikings and Celts: The Genetic Roots of Britain and Ireland, by Bryan Sykes" is extremely interesting. I could easily just sit and read that for quite awhile.

Strange Stuff: Now what to make w/that root beer and carrots. Seriously I kid you not! And because I like links with pictures this one seems appropriate for today... a doorstopper.


ETA: Link to the book "Saxons,Vikings and Celts".

4 comments:

Frieda said...

Hello Janet, I hope things are going well on your side of the world, and I hope your crazy rib heals.
My goal is to post a blog before you do, which would mean starting earlier and being able to get to bed before midnight.
Well, I'm off to bed.
Have a good week at work.
I'll be home in about five weeks.
Frieda

Lynn said...

Make that REAL beer and we've got a deal!! LOL But they actually sound pretty good. Very sweet I would think....

the boogeyman's wife said...

you do find some strange stuff. how did you come across the saxon, viking, celt book?

Andreanalaska said...

How goes the ipod cover?