Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Strange Stuff Tuesday on Wednesday

What this isn't strange?
It is cozy in here...

Knitting: one row on DH's scarf got done (while my gas tank got filled up). Gas is now $3.79.

Work was rough on Tuesday. I pulled a 10 hr shift- noon to 10 pm. There was a group of 60 kids that were in the water from 12:30 to 3 pm. At 3 my lessons started and they got done at 5. So after cleaning- I got to work on paperwork. Then 7:30 found me getting set up for Water Aerobics. And then at 8:30 in came 80 kids for a rental that lasted until 10 pm.

argg.. I am sick again. Sore throat, tired but thankfully no cough. So off to work I go.... only 2 more days of lessons. Than a school group and that is all until June.

Anyone else tired of winter? We got another couple of inches of snow last night. Visibility was bad and the snow was slushy, wet. Hard to drive in last night.

Strange stuff: Kazul mentioned this gardening container.. a down under planter (you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see it planted) and here is a link to make one for yourself. Think this item will be made here. Just don't plant a seed in it - some seeds will turn themselves around to find the sun.

No comments: