Friday, December 28, 2007

Works in progress?

And this is the hot pad that Bumpkins made w/a lot of help.

This is the scarf for my secret sister. It has only 13.5 in. done. I intend to finish it this weekend. I will be a knitting fool.




This is what I have been uploading into ravlry. All of my acrylic that I have acquired not bought.
Bumpkin's saw it all over the floor and said "MOMMY! look at this mess. What are you doing? Clean it up. NOW!" And she drug me into the room and watched me clean it up.

Gotta' go play a xbox game (fishing!)

2 comments:

Fiber Chic said...

Bumpkins is so cute! I love her hot pad. Have fun fishing!

Lynn said...

What a cute hot pad!!! Have you used it yet?

And that acrylic isnt that bad. If you can't figure out what to do with it, blankets for the animal shelter!! Doubled up you could work thru it pretty quick!