Tuesday, December 18, 2007

N is for......

I have my computer back! And can upload pictures! No pictures of finished projects- but I have been sewing and knitting like crazy! Thankfully I don't have to work late these days and can work on projects at night.

N is for ... Not again! This was in my yard- and almost made me late for work. (I don't go outside when they are around, people have been known to be trampled by angry moose).
N is for Now what?

This is the down side to a front loading washing machine. The door opened up after the machine was full of water. (second time was worse!) Thankfully we had a wet/dry shop vac to suck up all the water!
N is for Nutritious: So these aren't all that healthy- but they are delish!

Cream Cheese Sugar cookies!

Molasses Crinkles






Clove Cookies, Chocolate Chip, And Jumbo Chocolate Chip Oatmeal.
Still have to make chocolate covered raisin oatmeal cookies and whole wheat apple oatmeal cookies. Than Scones and Fudge. yumm.....


Random Website: A link to send cyber Christmas Cards- (They also have Chanukah and Kwanzaa cards, I did look for sheep but there aren't any there).

Strange Stuff:
And for another odd Christmas Present- how about this. A wallet that possibly won't get stolen (no one wants another persons underwear). Also if you search around craftbits- you can find 3 kinds of seasonal poop. Happy looking!

The heating pad is on almost all day now as 1) I forgot to turn it off and 2) It is staying in the single digits. Tonight we plugged in our cars as it is COLD! Oh not so bad it is only -4. (Really thought it was in the negative double digits.) There still isn't any ice on the ice rink at work- and there is hardly any snow. We really need a lot of snow to keep the frost from going deep into the ground. When the frost goes deep people start having trouble w/septic and wells. Not to mention the plants don't have a protective covering on them (to bad the weeds don't die as well as the pretty plants).

Thank you for reading this really long post!

3 comments:

KaKi said...

A moose in your yard!! How sweet! Isn't it funny how your prespective changes. My mom came to live with me last year and so enjoyed the squirrels. I HATE the d@#$ things! They make a terrible mess of things. But in TX she doesn't have many, so.....I NEVER see moose, so I think how sweet, you on the otherhand.....
Love the baking! Isn't fun to see the finished product? The process...well, perspective.....

Lynn said...

Ok I LOVE that wallet!!! SO creative and submitted by a girl who is a jr in high school!!! Amazing!

And honestly, -4?!?!!?!? I can't even imagine......What is the HOTTEST it gets by you?

And yummy goodies!

Lynn said...

Oh I meant to comment, what the heck happened to your washing machine?!? Is it fixed? A mom can't last long w/o one!