Saturday, December 8, 2007

Saturday update....

M is also for Milestones. This week was a big week for Bumpkin's first she is now in pre-school. (I know she isn't even 3 yet but she is ready and loving it.) Second- last night she spent her first night away from me and her dd. She stayed at Nana's for the first time overnight. She had a blast.

This week has been kind of busy. All the senior staff at work have had the flu. First Nige, then Rod and then I went home on Thursday early. Thursday I went in at 10:00 to cover for Rod then at 1:00 I was sick. I had to wait until Amb came in at 3 before I could leave. And that night threw me off. I did little bit of knitting but no sewing.

Friday night after getting off of work at 5 (roads were bad) I got home at 5:50. Showered blowed dried my hair and was ready to go by6:10. DH and I went to a church Christmas Party. Delicious. Prime Rib and more desserts and salads than you could shake a stick at. Had the most filling dessert ever. Some kind of walnut, raisin, chocolate chip pie in a pecan pie solution.

Gotta' run as I am to be at a wrapping booth in 15 mins. And we are celebrating Christmas next weekend. YIKES!!!!! Gotta' finish shopping!

You Are a Tree

You love every part of the holidays, down to the candy canes and stockings. And you're goofy enough to put a Christmas tree ornament on your tree!

3 comments:

KaKi said...

I'm a tree too! Yooohooo! Overnights??? Yippeee!! Yea, Mom and Dad!!!!

Kris said...

Ha! I am a snowman. Not sure why, but as I rather like the things, that is ok. We'll be in Athena next weekend. Talk to you then.

Fiber Chic said...

Must go check what ornament I am...cute idea for a quiz!