Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tuesday's Strange Stuff

I have been unable to blog all week. Due to computer problems, ie... every time I would move the laptop it would crash. So that made posting blogs and reading blogs difficult.
There will be no alphabet this week as my camera is holding pictures hostage (need a cable to retrieve pictures).

So a catch up on all that has been going on.
Sunday: Thing Two came bsck from Regions in Anchorage (it was a 5 hr bus ride- usually it is only 3 1/2 hrs by bus). The roads were bad- slick and white out conditions. I baked cookies- lots and lots of cookies. Have 2 more kinds to go and fudge and then my scones. And Christmas Baking will be done.

Monday: Picked up the tree (31 dollars shipping is so expensive) and the tree smells so good and the needles are so soft, the tree is so full (imported from Oregon). Went to Knitting group! Learned how to carry colors! Laundry (loads and loads). And baked more cookies!

Tuesday: Work- last week for water aerobics. Then I get some early nights. DH had band last night so Thing Two had to babysit. We have almost no snow- just about 1/2 an inch. Very hard to keep snow when the temps stay around 30.

Well the computer has already locked up once on me already. ARRGG!

Random Web site: These quizzes are fun! Desserts: Do you have a sweet tooth? I scored 8 out of 10 because I second guessed myself. Chocolate IQ Mine is quite low.

Strange Stuff: And for another easy (unusual Christmas gift)..... (gotta go find it) Do you know anyone who likes Pez and needs a USB drive? Well if you combine the two you get an interesting gift.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Let's see, I scored 7 out of 10, but I should have gotten 8 out of 10. I got Tiramisu wrong and how many bakers there were.
And I got 7 out of 10 for the chocolate one as well.