Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday- 1/2 way through the week

What a Wednesday, DH came home from work sick. Bumpkins still sick too. We went to the dump. Yippeee? If I get this job- we will get trash p/u again. That will be very good indeed. TRASH is VERY SMELLY. No library today. Bumpkins wouldn't take her nap for anything. It took me 2 hrs. to put her down. Tonight was hard too. We didn't go to church- because of all the sickness. Leftovers (taco's) for dinner.
Thing one has a job. yeah!!!!!! Making deliveries. not good. Princess is having a difficult time ( she'll say it is all me)
Rough day at work- oh why do I want to go back?

As for the knitting- I finished all rows upto another drop on the peach shawl. That is on hold until I can splurge for some dpns. So I just might find my stitch holder and throw the blue scarf on it. Maybe not- tomorrow is mending day. I sure would like to get started on Bumpkins finger puppets. Her bday is at the end of the month. Not sure what to do for Princess. Have to order Kazul's gift, her bday is tomorrow.
Why does it feel like April when it is January? Temp in the 30's and sunny.

No comments: