Saturday, January 20, 2007

new yarn and new ideas

What a day! The other night when I was knitting the peach prayer shawl, I dropped 3 stitches and then I stopped. And have been on hold with that project since Thursday night. Today after DH took the van for 3 hrs. to do a trash run I went to Birch Tree Gallery. Oh what fun. The lady there fixed my mistake and showed me what I did, she also showed me how to knit in the round. Now I need double points. I bought myself 10.5 cn and 4 balls of this beautiful fushia yarn from turkey. I need to use 8's on the new stuff. I am so excited. I have 2 sets done on my prayer shawl dk blue. That is slow going. The lady at Birch tree also said that my peaches and creme stuff can be used for a sweater for Bumpkins. I am not limited to wash cloths.

Today i moved Bumpkins bed- she is officially out of ours. Yeah!!!!! We will see how she does tonight. I dont like how the room is arranged now.

Hmmm.... I didn't do a mending job this week. I need to post daily goals. I need to make daily goals. that is where I shall start.
DH bday was yesterday 41, but we celebrated 40. Took him to lunch at the country corner great place.
temp was in the 20's but wind blowing.

No comments: