Friday, February 22, 2008

Saturday Sky




Pay it forward exchange....

I will send a handmade gift to 3 random people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this Pay It Forward exchange. This isn't a huge gift, just a little something to lift your spirits. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do if you like, is in return pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

Still have slots for 2 people!

And once again I have been tagged w/ 7 Random Facts...
This time by Fibers
  1. I drink pickle juice out of the jar.
  2. Read cookbooks cover to cover (great for reading in the bathtub).
  3. I have never driven out of the state Alaska.
  4. Have a very dry sense of humor.
  5. Don't like the 3 Stooges
  6. Extremely dislike Elvis
  7. Have been to Mazatlan and Puerto Vallarta Mexico.
And there you have it.

Knitting: nothing, sewing nothing.
Thankfully the work week is over! Came home tonight w/ a migraine brought on by dehydration, lack of sleep and hunger. 9 hours that sucker lasted... am still feeling lingering effects, but pain level is no longer an 8.

3 comments:

Andreanalaska said...

I want cookies, you may deliver them this weekend, I will give one to my roommate and 1 to Tom.

KaKi said...

OMG!! I can't believe you drink pickle juice too!!! I thought (and so did my family) that I was the ONLY one in the WORLD that did that!!!! Now I will inform my family that I am NOT WEIRD!!!!! :-)

Lynn said...

Well its no wonder you've never driven out of AK, it's HUGE!. I don't like the stooges either, but we do like the King around here. And I enjoy cook books as well. Now if I'd only use them for recipes instead of looking at the pictures!! LOL