Friday, July 18, 2008

Prize box

I got this in the mail on Thursday...
a prize box for Monthly Adventures over in Ravelry.
Prize was from PalomaBella
in the CAL portion.


the contents:
a wonderful card, a book on afghans,
Interweave Crochet, a soft handle crochet hook
and a delish candle that she had applied
a picture to.


Also had lots of crumbled up Target ads....
Which entertained Bumpkins for over an hour!

Knitting: almost 1/2 way done with scarf. Have to finish it this weekend.

Quilting: ripping out as fast as I sew these blocks together. My new sewing machine is very hard to determine 1/4 " seams on. No I cant use tape because the tape would sit on top of the feed dogs.

Enjoying my vacation weekend, we are halfway through swim lessons! And school starts in 4.5 weeks.

Well that's all for today- will be posting more tomorrow.

Weather: mostly rainy.

No comments: