Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Quotes

Happy Mother's Day!


Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
~Charles R. Swindoll, The Strong Family


Knitting: am 1/2 way done on the scarf for my Prayer Sister. Hope to finish it this week so she can get it for Graduation Sunday. Next weekend. Organized crochet hooks and needles.

Today DH, Bumpkins and I went out to Brunch- good food. DM came over for lunch/dinner. Over cooked the 7 bone roast and the roasted veggies were ok. Biscuits were delish and had a wacky cake for dessert. DM and I walked around the yard to take a Spring growing survey, discovered that the compost box in back yard was empty. may fill it up then remove stuff to plant in this year, found some old boards that could be used for my beds. DH gave me a lot of seed packets for Mom's day (many duplicates). Princess e-mailed me a really cute card from Hallmark. DM really likes her socks.

Now it is late and I need to be asleep. But first more laundry has to be done.

No comments: