Saturday, November 3, 2007

Project updates

Another boring post w/o pictures. Haven't taken any lately. No snow still. YEAH

Knitting: am almost 1/2 way done w/the second leg of Bumpkin's leggings. Took it with me to the Dr. yesterday. The Dr. said "she brought her knitting, that isn't a good sign." My reply was "no, how much I got done isn't a good sign". Poor guy was the only Dr in the clinic and it was kind of busy. He did give some wonder drugs and told me not to go to work until Tuesday. That is good and bad... the extra hours won't be there, but I get to stay home and sleep (?).

DM came by today, and said that the only way she knew that I was alive because I posted to my blog. I haven't even been doing that lately, just surfing the net.

So onto the projects:

Completed in October,
Kazul's gift
Knitting bag
and that is all folks... yikes time to get very busy.

Weather: sunny and in the 40's

1 comment:

Fiber Chic said...

What with school starting, I haven't had much time to knit, either!