Sunday, November 25, 2007

L is for.......

Limits: There must be a weight limit for ironing boards. I have to reorganize the material shelves for my newest material. I can't buy anymore yarn until I use up some- there is no more room in my yarn tote.

Love: Everyone loves Athena.









Lists: I have started my cookie and candy making lists.
Cookies: chocolate chip, oatmeal chocolate chip, monster, clove.
Candy: Fudge, Kahlua, Rum balls, Bread: Scones (oatmeal, cinnamon chocolate chip) gingerbread.
And the list of doom (what definitely won't get done for Christmas). DH scarf will get done if I do 15 inches a week. 3 sets of doll baby clothes and the main body of the jack-a-lope slippers. Also one sock for DM.



Weather: 40 and windy/ cloudy. All the snow has melted, the trees are starting to bud w/leaves and there is ice in the puddles.

2 comments:

Fiber Chic said...

All of the food on your lists is starting to make me drool!
Hope you get your ironing board cleaned up!

Lynn said...

Athena is SUCH a beautiful cat!!

and LOL on that ironing board! My craft table has you beat though... and I hear you on getting things done before getting anymore. There just is so much space to work with.