Tuesday, May 15, 2007

where do the days go?

Knitting? nothing today. Did get a pic. of the Dumbledore socks- will post that one sometime. Am on the last 1/2 of the elf slippers. Not sure what to make next. Almost bored w/knitting. Guess I need an easy project or another pair of socks.
Work is going well. I am supposed to only be working 20 hrs. but today I did 10 1/2. Two big school groups. Bumpkins was still up when I got home at 11.
Thing two was in jail last night, Princess is having car troubles- when she got her tires swapped last fall a lug nut was broken. So now she has to get that fixed and a brake job. Horses and bikes are so much easier.
Mother's day was nice. We went to Brunch at the Senior Center then hung out at home. I made pork chops, corn on the cob, potato salad, green salad and key lime bars. Nana came over. We watched riding in the car w/boys (sad movie) and 5 people who you meet in Heaven (very good).
Dandelions are blooming and tonight was 50 degrees when I got home. Great night to go camping. But back to the rat race tomorrow.

No comments: