Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Quotes

"There is no psychiatrist in the world
like a puppy licking your face."
by Bern Williams

(Hugo is getting big!)


and here is picture of the mushroom hat.
(still surprises me that it fits!)
Kazul does anyone in your family
want one?


Knitting: nothing new started. Did work on the Transfiguration assignment tonight. Just 4 final touches and weave in the ends. And that will be ready to post on Tuesday.


Went for a walk with Bumpkins and Hugo, pulled Bumpkins behind me on the sled. She had a blast! Took another 2 block walk with just Hugo tonight. Hope he sleeps well.


Bumpkins decided to give Athena a bath today, even after I told her no. She went into the bathroom and shut the door. I heard splashing, but didn't think anything of it until I heard meowing. Poor kitty! Rescued almost in time. Her back end was a little bit soaked, Bumpkins reasoning was "I smelled her and her stinks. Her needed a bath."


It snowed several inches... so Tuesday DH will have to snowblow if it snows anymore.


mmmm... tomorrow will make a sweet tater pie. might also make a pumpkin pie. Bumpkins also wants cookies. Candy Cane cookies- I think what she wants is the sugar cookie that is in the shape of candy canes (alternating white w/red).

No comments: