Monday, April 9, 2007

Beautiful Spring day

Knitting today was another row in the peach prayer shawl, 3 more rows and I am halfway done. Yeah. This weekend was busy for knitting. Saturday found me knitting at my knit group at the library then Saturday night I was knitting while waiting for the dance concert to start. I also knitted before and during intermission. Then during the last few dance numbers- remembering what the yarn harlot said about metal needles and concrete floors. I didn't drop a needle, made up extra stitches though. I am now down to the toes that will get done this week.

Princess came home for Easter, that was fun. We ate breakfast at church, went to church and then home. Dinner was on the table at 2. I am proud of myself- very well planned out. Ham, baked potatoes, green salad, jello salad (made w/juice because Bumpkins is allergic to red dye) egg braid, brussel sprouts, green bean casserole and rolls. Lava cakes and ice cream for dessert.

The dance concert was excellent well worth the money. Bumpkins had an allergic reaction last night. Go figure- she was eating candy covered in red dye. (Peeps and jelly beans.)

Last night lots of melting, we had a lake in our drive yesterday. Today it was almost gone. I let Bumpkins play in the slush, puddles and mud 2x's today. She had a lot of fun. Got a new fish today- the other gold fish finally died last Friday.

Well off to bed, long day tomorrow. No cleaning done today- just loads and loads of laundry. DH did taxes.

No comments: