Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday Quotes


Every evening I turn my worries over to God.
He's going to be up all night anyway.
~Mary C. Crowley




Knitting: lots getting done. finished up the twitterpated purse now only have to figure out how to put the magnetic snaps in. Also finished up Princess's Christmas present. Today knitted another inch on DM's socks.

Sewing: nothing new. This week I need to make a pair of Pj pants for me and also to choose materials for the Round Robin quilt.

Been raining a lot here lately. Shutdown out at the pool is finished... now back to work. Tomorrow is a new beginning, I have decided to homeschool Bumpkins so tomorrow is her first day of Preschool. Hopefully I can do a schedule of 9- 11 am every day. Also need to put some dog training in my morning. We will see what happens. Hugo now has a hurt paw, injured somehow.

And if you get the chance you really need to check out Kazul's weblog. The girls on horseback scare me (only because Bumpkins might want to try that out- today she was riding her trike in the house as fast as she could. The she would crash into the door and a chair that was on the floor). She told me she was crashing, all while emmiting a high pitch noise (which was her version of whistling).

4 comments:

Kris said...

I added another pix for you. And why be nervous? You don't have a horse do you????

Kris said...

and remember when Princess and T. went down nana's stairs on the bean bag..wearing a helmet???????

Lynn said...

Baby Girl does the same high pitched sound for her whistle! LOL And is she at least wearing a helmet while crashing into doors and chairs?!?!

the boogeyman's wife said...

what a great quote!